You have a great smartphone that boasts of excellent features. But, what if the battery gives up on you in the middle of something important? Power Banks are what would help you out in such situations. With the smartphones being our constant companions, no amount of power on your battery would be sufficient.
We have hundreds of models of power banks at varying price points. Let us examine the Best Power Banks that are worth consideration this festive season.
1. Xiaomi 20000mAh Power Bank
Xiaomi has indeed been a pioneer in India in popularizing power banks. The 20000 mAh Power Bank introduced by Xiaomi is available just under the psychological barrier of Rs. 2000.
Some salient features of the Xiaomi 20000 mAh Power Bank are
- Perfect Carry-on for Flights
- World-Class Chipset Protection
- Anti-Slip and Scratch Resistant Properties
- Charging Cable Included
- 18% Lighter
- Charging in the Fast Lane
- Intelligently Adjusts Power Output
- Compact design
- Low and affordable pricing
- Voltage regulator chip inside shuts down the power bank as soon as the voltage moves up the maximum level, thus avoiding overcharging
- Good Cable quality
- Ease of use
- It takes a lot of time to charge.
- Shorter USB Cable
2. Honor Power Bank 13000 mAh
The metal casing of the Honor power bank is indeed a well thought of an idea. The Power Bank also features a single piece bracket.
A few important aspects that the Honor Power Bank comes with are
- It is one of the best power banks under Rs. 2000.
- It works with all the devices that charge from USB.
- It comes with two output USB ports.
- You have four LED lights to indicate the status of charge available on the power bank.
- The metal casing protects the power bank from sweat.
- Faster charging
- The power bank works best under severe
- The weight of the power bank can be an issue for most of the users. It would affect portability.
- Pricing could have been a little less given the bulkiness
3. OnePlus Power Bank 10000 mAh
The OnePlus 10000 mAh Power Bank is available in a slimmer and lighter version. The power bank has a unique design language with practically no buttons.
Here are a couple of features that the power Bank boasts of
- The 4 LEDs indicate how much of the battery strength is remaining. You would need to shake the power bank to activate these LEDs.
- The physical dimensions read 14.3 x 1.6 x 7.3 cm.
- The One Plus power bank comes with 2USB ports to allow you charge two devices
- It takes around 7 hours to charge itself fully.
- The design is what makes it beat the competition. The innovative features make it an excellent
- The power bank uses Li-Po batteries instead of Li-ion ones. That is the sole reason for the slimmer design of the power bank.
- The dual USB port is what makes it a great competitor to the other power banks with 10000 mAh capacity.
- Lightweight design.
- Pricing is something that varies across sites. While the official website lists it at a lower price, other E-Commerce sites list it at much higher price.
- Unlike most of the other power banks in the price range, OnePlus 10000 mAh power bank does not come with a torch.
4. PNY BE 740 10400 mAh Power Bank
Developed by PNY Technologies, the power bank comes with a safety protection. The power bank claims to have eight safety features.
The major features of the device are
- The physical dimensions of the power bank reads 140 x 25 x 51 mm
- You get eight safety features including Over charging protection, over current protection and short circuit protection.
- It also features four LED indicators to identify the battery level.
- The cylindrical design ensures better ergonomics than the competitors.
- Excellent ergonomics and comfortable handling.
- Faster charging. The power bank can charge itself and the connected device faster.
- Auto power-off feature saves the power.
- Single USB connectivity.
5. Lenovo PB 410 Power Bank
Lenovo PB 410 power bank does come with 5000 mAh capacity. The power bank has a robust build quality and the durable metallic design.
Some of the features that the power bank offers you include
- Two output ports.
- The physical dimensions of 18.7 x 11 x 2.5 cm
- The power bank can be charged fully in just under 2 to 3 hours.
- Great aesthetics.
- Though the power bank has the capacity of 5000 mAh, it beats the biggies in the looks department.
- The dual USB options ensure the possibility of charging two devices simultaneously.
- The amperage rating of the power bank is suitable both for tablets and smartphones.
- The 5000 mAh capacity may appear low for some of our users.
- The input amperage is 1 A, thereby making it a slow charger.
6. TP-LINK 10400 mAh Power Bank
TP-Link, well known for the WiFi routers, has entered the power bank space with TP-Link 10400 mAh power bank. The power bank has a larger battery and dual ports.
A few features worth mentioning are
- Physical dimensions read 88.8×44.3×44.3mm
- Six layered protection including over current and short circuit protection.
- It charges fully in around 6 hours.
- LED indicators for charging indication.
- The brand name in itself should speak more about the power bank.
- Unique rectangular shape.
- Two USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
- The 2A input power makes it one of the fastest charging power banks.
- The output rating is quite low.
7. Ambrane P 1500
Ambrane is one of the top most brands in the power bank genre. They have almost 20 models spread across different power ratings.
Here are some of the salient features
- Built with plastic construction, the power bank has cells made by Samsung and LG.
- The power bank can charge itself in 15 to 16 hours.
- It comes with multiple protection layers including temperature resistance and overcharge protection.
- The brand name is associated with good reviews.
- The power rating of 15600 mAh makes it one of the best options.
- Digital display on the device is a unique feature that sets it apart from other power banks.
- Battery retention capacity can be one of the great features. You can charge it once and leave it for a week without losing much power.
- Much heavier charging time. Just 1 A charging takes around 15 hours to charge the power bank to the full capacity.
- Only one output port has 2.1 A capacity.
8. Anker Astro Mini
We included this power bank on the list to make sure that our list encompasses all the requirements. The power bank has a capacity of 2600 mAh.
A few features of this device are
- The power bank is an ultra compact power bank.
- It has PowerIQ technology to detect your devices.
- Physical dimensions of 3.5 × 0.9 × 0.9 inches make it a lightweight
- Easy to carry.
- LED indicators to indicate battery status.
- Eye catching design.
- Very much light weight and portable.
- Excellent build quality.
- Compact design.
- Low power capacity.
- May not be suitable for high-end devices with larger
That concludes our listing of our top picks for the best power banks for everyday use. We do not claim that the list featured here is exclusive and exhaustive. Do share your opinions with your favorite list of the best power banks. Have you used any of the devices featured in the list? We would welcome your views.